Read QR codes and barcodes to find more information in seconds.
The ScanLife turns your camera phone into a reader QR codes and barcodes super-fast. Now includes integration with Facebook to make it easier to share what you find and also see what others are recommending.
This is the only barcode reader you need! Read any 2D code (QR Code, Datamatrix, EZcode) that you find in ads, packaging, or business cards to launch websites, videos, offers and contact information.
You can also read standard barcodes (UPC / EAN) products like DVDs, books and food for a variety of information and buy the product with just a few clicks.
The product information available varies from country to country.
In Brazil you can read the barcode of products available in the Bookstore Culture to access more information and prices, and to make the purchase at the time.
– Connect using your Facebook account to sync your bookmarks on your Facebook page. Share on your Facebook what you find – a great way to suggest a wish list.
– Discover the readings that are happening around the world. Click on the products to view the information as if they had been read by you.
– Use your QRcard to create your custom QR Code with your contact details and share them with others.
– Easily share content or QR Code EAN / UPC code through your Twitter account, or send by e-mail to yourself as a reminder about what you found.
– Save the QR Code barcodes and you read in My Readings, even if you are not connected to the Internet.
– Personalize your experience by choosing a theme for Target Reader.
– You can even “read” the image of a QR Code or EAN / UPC code that you saved in the photo gallery of your phone. It’s great if you want to see the content of a code that you received by email.
– Want to create your own QR Codes? Access the http://www.scanlife.com to create your personal account or a business account that includes more advanced functionality and complete reports.
– NOTES ON PERMITS –
We take your privacy very seriously, so it is important to understand why we are asking for specific permissions.
The application connects to the Internet to view the content after reading a barcode or QR Code.
“ACCESS STATUS OF NETWORK”:
The application checks if a network connection is available to connect to the Internet.
The application uses the camera to read bar codes.
The location is used to provide more relevant information such as display prices in a location near you, wherever available. You will be asked before the location data being used.
QR Code, qrcode, barcode, code reader, qr code reader, UPC, price, price comparison, datamatrix, barcode.