Store & access rewards cards with ease using mobile app, a Smart Widget or watch
Fast, simple and reliable. Lighten your wallet and keyring. Easily scan and store all your loyalty, rewards, membership, or access cards and leverage My Cards extensions to always have quick and convenient access to those cards for use.
Perfect for grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations, gym / fitness facilities, and all the places your frequently visit and carry plastic for.
My Cards leverage’s home screen widgets, device location and wearable devices (Android Wear compatible smartwatches) to give you many avenues to access your cards.
This app is built for simplicity, speed and convenience. Once cards are scanned and set up, you can use widgets or your smartwatch for quick access to your cards. My Cards is for the person who uses cards on a daily basis but who is not interested in coupons, offers and the other bloat that sometimes comes with other loyalty card apps.
Although not specifically built for one-time use cards, there is no reason you can’t use My Cards to store other barcodes such as movie passes, gift cards & airline tickets all in one place. If it has a barcode, why not scan and store it one place.
• fast, in app barcode scanning using the device’s camera
• supports most North American 1D barcodes
• supports 2D barcodes, such as QR Code
• Smart Card widget (location based) ; have the right card ready all the time
• static widgets for quick access to frequently used cards, not location based
• Android Wear compatible extension for quick access to your cards on your smartwatch
• prioritize cards and their locations for optimal location use and a personalized experience
• slick, clean user interface
• no ads, no bloat ,no marketing and no corporate influences
• no corporate logos and no pre-set cards
• no registration or login
• QR Code
• Code 128
• Code 39
• PDF 417
Location Use and Privacy
One of My Cards most powerful features is the Smart Card widget which can monitor locations you set inside the app and have the appropriate card ready to scan at the right time. When running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, permission to access a devices location is requested at runtime. If you don’t care to use this feature you can ignore it. If you do, you will have to grant location permissions. Unfortunately for users that are not running Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you will have to accept the location permission at time of install. My Cards only uses a devices location data if you have set locations to cards and have a Smart Widget created on your home screen.
My Cards does not store or track any location data that is gathered from using this feature.
Detail information and download apk file for android: https://goo.gl/6xiwvl